1 United States site
> 18 Years
1. Adult biological parents of children <3 years old with Hemoglobin S-trait identified by NBS who present for SCT education at NCH. 2. English proficiency will be required
1. Parents who self-report that they do not have functional verbal English (report that
they are not proficient) or if they request an interpreter for the education session.
2. Parents who have previously attended an education session about an abnormal
3. Parents who self-report that they have a child with SCD
4. Parents who self-report that they have SCD.
5. Parents who report that they or their partner is currently pregnant