1 United States site
> 18 Years
1. Must have been previously enrolled in the IMR-687 study titled: A Phase 2a,
Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of IMR-687 in Adult Patients with
Sickle Cell Anaemia (Homozygous HbSS or Sickle-β0 Thalassemia)”, i.e., Study
2. Female subjects must not be pregnant and be highly unlike to become pregnant. Male
subjects must be unlikely to impregnate their partner.
3. Subjects must be capable of giving informed consent and reading and signing the
informed consent form after the nature of the study has been fully explained to them
4. Subjects must be willing and able to complete all study assessments and procedures and
to communicate effectively with the investigator and site staff.
1. Subjects with Hb at screening >12.5 g/dL or <6 g/dL 2. Subjects who test positive for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis C (HCV) antibodies (unless the patient has successfully completed drug therapy that results in cure/clearance of HCV), and hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) 3. Female subjects who test positive for a serum pregnancy test at screening or a urine pregnancy test at Day 1 4. eGFR <50 mL/min 5. AST/ALT > 3x the upper limit of normal