4 United Kingdom sites
3 United States sites
> 18 Years
1. Completed Study IMR-SCD-102.
2. Female subjects must not be pregnant, not be breast feeding, and be highly unlikely to
become pregnant. Male subjects must be unlikely to impregnate a partner.
3. Subjects must be capable of giving informed consent and reading and signing the
informed consent form after the nature of the study has been fully explained to them
4. Subjects must be willing and able to complete all study assessments and procedures and
to communicate effectively with the investigator and site staff.
1. Subjects with Hb >12.5 g/dL or <6 g/dL 2. Subjects with known active hepatitis B or hepatitis C, with active or acute event of malaria or who are known to be positive for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) 3. eGFR <50 mL/min 4. AST/ALT > 3x the upper limit of normal