|Caren M Steinway, MPH MSW|
|Tanisha D Belton, MPH|
5 United States sites
> 17 Years
– Males or females age 17 years or older
– Have sickle cell disease, defined as those individuals with HbSS, HbSC, HbSβ0Thal,
– Receive care at a participating pediatric sickle cell disease center.
– Appropriate for transfer to an adult hematologist within 12 months
– Individuals with an intellectual disability that is severe enough that the individual
would not have the capacity to interact with a mobile or web-based program even with
assistance or have a conversation with a community health worker (i.e. non-verbal).