|Alan H DeCherney, M.D.|
|Aliza Y Kramer, R.N.|
1 United States site
1 to 85 Years
– Subjects aged 1-85 with reproductive endocrine related conditions.
– Young women, women of reproductive age, and older women are the focus of this
– Girls with reproductive disorders under the age of 18 will be studied and their assent
will be obtained if possible along with the consent of their parent/guardian.
– Reproductive disorders of men will be included.
– Pregnant women over 23 weeks will be excluded, since there are no on-campus prenatal
or neonatal facilities. If we see patients in consultation after 23 weeks, as is our
practice, we will provide a report to the referring PI on that protocol as well as the
patient’s personal obstetrician. We do not provide long term obstetrical care.
– Patients specifically requesting in vitro fertilization will not be considered
candidates and will not be seen under this protocol. These patients may be seen for a
consultation, but will be referred for these services outside of the NIH.
– Pregnant patients requiring fetal surgery will be excluded since there are no
on-campus neonatal facilities.