|Jane Little, MD|
1 United States site
> 18 Years
1. Male or Female > 18 year of age at the time of consent.
2. Documentation of Sickle Cell Disease, phenotypically HbSS (including S-Beta 0
3. Written informed consent (and assent when applicable) obtained from subject or
subject’s legal representative and ability for subject to comply with the requirements
of the study.
4. English speaking patient
1. Ongoing Oxygen therapy.
2. active pregnancy, due to complex pathophysiology during that interval.
3. Presence of a condition or abnormality that in the opinion of the Investigator would
compromise the safety of the patient or the quality of the data. –