1 France site
18 to 50 Years
– Pregnant women from 18 to 50 years old
– Maximal term: 20SA
– Patient with sickle cell disease
– Consent form signed by the patient
– Affiliated or beneficiary of a health insurance regimen and State Medical Aid.
– Patients with transfusion restrictions
– Patients whose house can not receive the device
– Patients who have a weekly use of prophylactic oxygen therapy at home
– Patients who don’t understand the operating instructions *Include patients with a
doctor’s prescription only. The portable oxygen concentrator will be removed from
patients’ home at the initiation visit prior to the overnight home oximetry test.