|Jerlym Porter, PhD, MPH|
2 United States sites
16 to 20 Years
– Diagnosis of sickle cell disease (all genotypes).
– Age 16.0 – 20.99 years at initial assessment.
– Primary language is English.
– Participant unable to complete the questionnaires due to refusal, current acute
illness (e.g., pain crisis), or significant cognitive impairment as judged by health
care providers at the SCD clinic.
– Inability or unwillingness of research participant or legal guardian/representative to
give written informed consent.