|Agnaldo J Lopes, PhD|
1 Brazil site
18 to 60 Years
– Patients with sickle cell anemia, of both sexes, aged ≥ 18 years.
– Patients who have clinical stability and are eligible for the treatment protocol.
– Presence of comorbidities not related to sickle cell anemia.
– Patients with inability to perform the six-minute walk test.
– Patients who have cognitive impairment that impairs their inclusion in the study.
– Abandonment of treatment during the application of the protocol.
– Uncontrolled hypertension or use of psychotropic drugs.
– Any significant limitations due to osteoarthropathy.
– Have had any orthopedic surgery in the previous year.