|Quratulain Ali, MPH, CCRP|
1 United States site
18 to 45 Years
– Age 18-45 years.
– Regular menstrual periods.
– Self-identification of African American race.
– Taking oral contraceptives or medications known to influence bone metabolism (e.g.
Glucocorticoids, anti-resorptive or anabolic medications for osteoporosis,
pharmacologic Vit D dosing).
– Known metabolic bone disorder (e.g. uncontrolled thyroid disease,
– Pregnant, breast-feeding, or within 3 months post-partum.
– Taking an investigational drug.