|Tiago S. Lopes, Sr|
|55 75 99963-6349|
|Abrahão F Baptista, Prof.|
|55 11 98830-3941|
1 Brazil site
18 to 50 Years
– Being diagnosed with sickle cell disease hemoglobin electrophoresis.
– Be aged 18 years old to 50 years old.
– Having signed the consent form and clarified.
– Having chronic pain with at least 3 months duration.
– Being diagnosed with femoral head osteonecrosis
– Have more than one type of chronic pain.
– Have cochlear implants, pacemakers or metallic implant in the skull / brain;
– Have metallic implant application site of peripheral stimulation;
– History of head trauma;
– seizures or epilepsy History;
– Being in drug use that modify neuronal activation threshold (eg antidepressants and
– Having diagnosis of fibromyalgia, or any impairment to be confused with the symptoms
– Have pain confirmed neuropathic type.