|Sandrine TOUZET, Dr|
|04 72 11 57 61 ext +33|
|Alexandra GAUTHIER VASSEROT, DR|
|04 69 16 65 72 ext +33|
8 France sites
16 to 17 Years
For patients :
– Age: 16-17 years,
– With major sickle cell syndrome, defined by hemoglobinopathy of homozygosity SS, or
double heterozygosity SC or Sβ-thalassemia,
– Benefiting from social insurance of the type “Affection of long duration” (ALD).
For family members :
– Included children’s parents or legal representatives,
– Accepting to participate in the study and having signed the informed consent.
– Presenting a cognitive or psychiatric disorder known and major that may hinder
interventions or evaluation, the judgment of the investigator, and / or having a
family history with this type of disorders,
– Cured of SCD by an allograft of hematopoietic stem cells.