|Jane Hankins, MD, MS|
6 United States sites
Observational [Patient Registry]
– A diagnosis of sickle cell disease of any genotype.
– PK Sub-study Inclusion Criteria:
– Participants at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital who are consented to the
parent protocol (SCCRIP, Amendment 6.1 or above).
– Participants currently completing a hydroxyurea (HU) regimen, who have achieved
maximum tolerated dose and have maintained that dose for a minimum of 90 days
prior to enrollment.
– Any medical or social reason, which, in the opinion of the principal investigators
would make the participation of the subject ill-advised.
– PK Sub-study Exclusion Criteria:
– Participants unable to complete the blood draws required for PK sampling.
– Inability or unwillingness of research participant or legal
guardian/representative to give written informed consent.
– Any medical or social reason, which, in the opinion of the principal
investigators would make the participation of the subject ill-advised.